Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Ramble

i feel like in trance,
my mind think all of these are daydream
but i try to believe it's real! (shout)
tell me
yell me
bash me
why i become like this???? :'(

yeah this year is ours! (shoulder slump)
but my point is...
have you ever heard "waver" word???
it means "Become unsteady or unreliable or unsure" (thanks to Google)
yep,it's me (for now)
right now i'm wavering :(
i fallen too deep and became a hardcore (my friend dont like this word so you can replace it with "acute") sone
i ship them
i adore them
i idolize them
and it's two way
as many others call it "reciprocate"
they give me strength
they give me hope
they give me happiness
i feel blissful at that time

But then,
i feel lost from them
i cant find my next step
nor where i should heading
i contact my fellow
asking for accompany
to sharing and caring
but still
i feel lost

i'm beyond ready to do anything
even it need me to fall more deeper
i'm willing to reach the bottom
to the deepest side
so i can brace myself

i miss those time
when i strugle in day
and cherish anything in night
but now everything i'd done is vague
i cant see clearly
they say lighthouse towering and shining
piercing how foggy it is
moreover in the darkness

i am a sone
i am their wish
now i wish for them
to stay together
so i can hang on them
along with every burden i bring


No comments:

Post a Comment